Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer lovin...

So for anyone who still reads my blog I apologize that I have no time to post very often over the summer! I have been having the time of my life lately..girls camp, lake powell (and comin back lookin very BROWN), musical theater workshop (probably my best year ever), and last but not least we are taking off on Friday to head to New Jersey to get a beach house with the fam at Point pleasant beach! But oh my friends...my most anticipated event of the ENTIRE SUMMER!..............
I am going to see LITTLE MERMAID ON BROADWAY!!!!!!!! Ariel has ALWAYS and eternally will be my favoritest princess out there! For anyone who has not yet experienced listening to this soundtrack..DO IT NOW! It will knock your sox off , I promise you that! This musical is so sparkling and fresh that it just takes my breath away to listen to it..so I cant WAIT to actually see it put on stage.. Well im off to get my mountain of laundry done so that I dont walk around the big apple in my birthday suit..(even tho i have heard there's a naked cowboy.. :] ) haha Much love to all and I promise MAJOr picture time of all my adventures when I come home! Love! Peace! Chicken Grease!

9 comments:

Marilee said...

AH JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!

SHERIDAN said...

that musical looks good!

Unknown said...

i am so jealous! i haven't seen a show on broadway... yet. (emphasis on the yet) :] hey! that reminds me of a song!
she's in love, she's in love....
oh speaking of that, i went to see the session two show on sat. night. it was so fun! my friends and i were like totally doing the mega mix dance in our seats! (hopefully we didn't distract the people behind us too much :])
have fun and say hi to ariel for me!!

Unknown said...

Well you can add me in the jealous boat. I still haven't even seen Wicked so yea... I gotta catch up. but I will. When I go to visit my sister in Bakersfield she said she'll take me so I look forward to that day.

Rachel said...

i am so jealosus!!! you are gonna have a blast girl. but i just got wicked tickets today for next summer at gammage! ah! well just to let you know, my phone is dead and my sister has my charger in safford so it may be a while for me to text back but i love and miss you!

Unknown said...

i'm going to see that next summer too! (wicked) i'm so excited, cuz i haven't seen it yet!

Maddi Anne said...

I'm so excited for you and for the little chat we are gonna have so you can go crazy on how amazing it was! And ps...I think you might be the only one who would understand the excitement of this news-my bro is going to NY to try out for Little Mermaid! Way excited.

Nathan & Cherish said...

I miss you girl! Your summer has been so much better than mine! I'm way jealous!

Kensie said...

Oh was Jersey kid? I bet you loved it. I absolutely love it over there. Love you and miss you tonz