Sunday, January 11, 2009

Life gave me lemonade..


So at this point in time life is simply Beautiful!!! I cant help but think how beautiful everything is and how rich it is to spend time with family, party with my friends, laugh til your sides hurt, eat til you cant anymore, sleep, and just smile all along the way :]

So first off I over winter break I was able to do achieve what so many thought was impossible...

I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE!
It took me a long while to finally get it down but on my seventeenth birthday I got it! It was so exciting!


Then, My baby, Brinky, turned four!! I can hardly believe it! I still remember walking around the hospital with Biddy the night before she was born. She has grown up so much since that day and I want her to know that I love her so much :] I love you Brinky Dink! Happy Birthday Big Girl!


Well Folks, for now this is a pretty short lil post! So i apologize for that! But i promise as soon as i get around to it that I will share many many many good times with you from Girls Night to Walt Disney World Florida!!!!

Peace love chicken grease!




6 comments:

bryce clifford said...

i'm happy for you, about the driver's licence, i still need to get mine. haha Chicken grease.

Unknown said...

haha, yea calli can drive! Yea I can't wait to hear about disney world.

Marilee said...

You go giRL!! I miss you so freakin much! See ya soon! Loves!

Kensie said...

Hey girl, how are you? I miss you guys so much, tell all ofyour family hi and that we missed them this holiday ski season..
Hey is Bridget not doing her blog anymore?

Nathan & Cherish said...

Oh how exciting! It seems like life is going so fast! How fun! Congrats on the drivers license! Be safe on those crazy roads!

Paleo Lovin said...

Hey sister, im back in the blogging world! love you!