Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Birthday Bash!

Today was Michelle's 17th birthday! We threw her a party at lunch with cake, confetti, pizza, and the whole enchilada! It was really fun to goof off with everyone there and even play don't eat pete! The first picture is of me and the birthday girl herself!(I know, I look kinda funny with my glasses on!) The second picture is of Maddi and Marc after their frosting fight! Marc smeared frosting all over Maddi and wouldn't let her smear her frosting right back Then when he called a truce...she smacked him up side the face with a hand full of frosting. You go girl! All in all it was pretty darn hilarious! It was a really good day! I love you Michelle! Happy birthday my love!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Hey cutie girl!! How are you? I did not know that you got your own blogspot, thats fun. So I am very sorry that I am horrible at blogging, but I am so busy, its crazy! I miss you tonz and want to come and visit everyone out there. I just wish that we lived there then it would be a heck of alot easier. I am lovin your blog. Talk to you in about another 2 months or so... just kidding