Sunday, September 30, 2007

Miss Sally Brown!

So I was cast as violet in Mesa high's musical, You're a good man charlie brown...but according to this quiz I'm more like little miss Sally Brown than I know! I have to admit that it almost matches my personality perfectly ...I do tend to try and find the easy way out! Well, as Sally would say: That's my new philosophy!


Which Peanuts Character Are You?

You are Sally Brown. You may not be the most ambitious person, but life isn't supposed to be hard! You are relaxed and easy-going, but you can hold your ground when you want, too.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com

3 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Clearly some philosophies are not for all people. I can't stand it!

Jana said...

So I was part Charlie Brown/part Lucy...interesting. Hopefully DAve and I will come up to see your star performance!!!