Monday, September 3, 2007

MY VERY OWN BLOG!

As many of you know, my mom recently booted me off of our family blog due to some unfortunate circumstances in which i tried to mess with the template and wiped out ALL of the pictures and even our playlist! I know that my blog is super empty now but I'll do my best to keep busy with taking pictures and keeping you posted on the happenings of my crazed teenage life! ps- in case you need a good laugh...here's a dose of hilariousness from two extremely bored teenagers! Keep in mind, I was extremely delirious from our ten day trip to Canada and the countless hotels that we were so fortunate to stay at on the way home. Our A.C. broke the night we got home and somehow I ended up making this video at 4:30 am!!! Enjoy!



12 comments:

Rachel said...

You call that crazy?! k...have you seen me in a bathroom with music on lately? haha oh man! now THAT is crazy.

Paleo Lovin said...

What is the website for the other blog templates? Tell me now. I want those jeans... When will you be home this week? Have a good week.

Jana said...

You two are nutty! Thanks for the good laugh! It brought back good memories of me & Linda doing silly things :-)

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Hairy aka me + that video = dying of laughter!!! love the blog dearie. -Judy

Paleo Lovin said...

so I responded to your comment that you left on my blog, but I accidentally wrote the comment on MY blog. So...if you want to know what I wrote, you know where to go.

Kensie said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so funny! Where in the world did you come up with that? Silly Silly girls. I was also hoping to see the dancing that I heard about the ENTIRE time at Lake Powell!! Love ya

Kensie said...

yeah how do you get other blog templates?

SHERIDAN said...

ha ha thats funny!

Holl Doll said...

hey! this is holly! so how's it goin? is mes just a BLAST?! see you around!

Holl Doll said...

and that word that i put in the last comment was meant to be mesa. hahaha.

Valerie said...

love you two girls, you make me
smile.How about a look at those dance moves?

Tannis said...

calli! hey girl. new pics please!!! =]