Monday, September 10, 2007

Have You Forgotten?


I'd like to take a moment to pay tribute to all of the innocent men and women who died on this horrific day in American history six years ago. On the morning of September 11, I woke up knowing that something was terribly wrong. I recall walking into my mom's room and feeling sickened by the sight of the burning towers on the television screen. The amount of casualties that day was almost too many to even number. That day, I was starting to lose hope of what our nation was capable of and how we would handle this mass catastrophe. But today the US. rolls forward with pride and dignity. Our founding fathers fought for our freedom, and no one can take that away from us...not ever. God bless the USA.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Amen sister. That is a cute post and i totally agree. sad day six years ago.

Dru said...

Glad to see you're remembering 9/11 -You know that I remember very well what happened on that day and many days thereafter. Brings back a lot of "not too good" memories...

Kensie said...

That was so cool of you to do that. I just love you