Monday, September 10, 2007

The Crazy Life That I Live!!!



I know that many of you are probably really bored with the fact that I haven't posted anything new in ages! So here are a couple of videos and pictures of my crazy teenage life. Hopefully you'll be able to better understand why I am, the way that I am! First of all, the picture above is our goofy picture from our family reunion that was held in Canada this summer. We hadn't had one in twelve years and decided to make the most of it while it lasted! Doesn't my family have a hilarious sense of humor?! These first videos are clips from me and Ashlee's snow trip to vernon. The picture of the patriotic babies are the two joys of my life! My two nieces! Back to the reunion, this is a picture of all of the cousins who came. Probably one of the funnest group of kids you will ever meet in your entire existence! Um. the picture of the two girls is me and my friend Rachel Lyn Martindale, at our musical theater workshop over the summer. If you didn't know , I love to perform! I recently made the musical at mesa called "you're a good man charlie brown!" I am really excited! And the very last picture is me, Abby, and Julia at the lake...because we LOVE to WAKEBOARD!!!























1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yes i was very bored, i happy you finally posted come more! haha. and i am glad that you actually have a picture of me on your blog haha. love you!