Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello!

So if anyone believes in still reading my blog...i'm sorry for my absence of posting! but i must tell you that i wasn't just sitting on my booty like a lazy bum while offline...but I've been spending a lot of time writing music for my guitar. It's one of the greatest feelings in the world, and I LOVE doing it. :] Ever since I've gotten this sassy lil puppy for christmas.....

aka the love of my life aka MY GUITAR I've written 5 songs. If i'm lucky ..maybe I'll cut a record deal someday! :]

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm still a reader! Your new song in amazing.....Can I have your autograph? :)Love Mom

Tannis said...

You are so amazingly talented girl! I want to hear you play!!

Rachel said...

um.. YES you will cut record someday! oh my gosh yes. remember that time i got to hear your songs and i was seriously blown away by how amazing you are! i love you! p.s. that brown hair picture of me was when i was in seventh grade my hair is still blonde these days. p.s.s. are you signed up for first session workshop cause i am.