Sunday, April 27, 2008

Is it summer yet??

I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I"m SOOOOOO ready for it to be summer!


WHY AM i so excited for summer do you ask? Well maybe this is why:


Could it be partying at Lake powell and stuffing our faces with soft serve ice cream at the dock?

Could it be going rediculously fast in our 3 man tube and listening to Kens cackel hysterically out of sheer enjoyment?
Could it be hopefully getting my liscense and pimpin the cruiser up and driving it to school next year?
Could it be YCL'ing at Girls camp this year???

Or could it be the fact that I'm gonna party in Musical theater Workshop at Mcc with some of my dearest loves in less than five weeks??

Wherever I go to beat the heat...

There's NO DOUBT that this summer's gonna ROCK MY SOX!!!!!! :]

7 comments:

SHERIDAN said...

OH MY GOOOODNESS!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR SUMMER!!! You don't even know!! WOO HOO!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really shouldn't have read this, now I'm all excited for summer and I have to slave away for a few more weeks. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. But seriously hook me up with some tickets to MCC

Rachel said...

yay i am on your blog! i am pumped for workshop!!!!!! but to tell the truth i am sad about school being over. am i crazy? i don't wanna go to high school, i am scared. but whatever workshop will be a blast!

Tannis said...

WHOO HOOOO! I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR SUMMER TOO!!!! PAAAAARTYYYY!

Nathan & Cherish said...

HAHAH. You crack me up! Unfortunately your summer will be a TON better than mine! Mine will consist of sitting in a classroom or working mad hours of shifts at the hospital! I'm WAY JEALOUS of lake Powell! Maybe you should take my face with you so I can pretend my summer won't be so bad!!!! haha

Nathan D. said...

well ill try not to but if i do hit me and put me BACK IN LINE OK

Kensie said...

YEA!!!!!! I can not wait for summer either. I mean you have seen my count down, I cant wait! I absolutely love your pictures, geez we had so much fun in Lake Powell, that was the best. I hope we will be able to join you this year adn maybe you can hear a little more cackling ha ha ha!!!!!! LOVE you