Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Barely hanging on...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? DOES ANYONE CARE?? AAH! So pretty much I'm just about ready to Snap...school needs to end...END OF STORY!


HAHA Well on the Bright side we just got our YEAR BOOKS! It makes me very very happy.


All at the same time even tho I can't help but reminisce (spelt right?) about everything wonderful that happened this year! I can't tell you how many good times there were...it's insane.


FOR instance this past school year I was in the production of "You're A Good Man Charlie Brown!" I would just like to tell you all...that if you ever get stressed out..act like a 6 YEAR OLD! That was seriously one of the best de-stressers of my life! haha it was amazing.


Thespian conference with the peanuts was the best..not gonna lie!

Not to mention we discovered Maddi's true calling that day! Repair WO-man! haha


Also all of the dances we went to this year were amazing! Co-ed, Morp, Prom..awesome!

Co-ed with Nay nay! Mmmm. cheesecake!

Morp with Danny Boy! Haha we were ghostbusters! I loved our costumes..they were intense!



Okay so this weekend all of my friends went to prom..and I ended up serving for it! So I felt bad..i didn't really get to see anyone else but I saw Ash and Mar and their dates, and they sent me some pics!

Haha I love these two.. oh and by the way..she MADE THIS DRESS!!!! Skills right there, SKILLS!
Here is another view of this amazing dress..it's like a version of Belle's off of beauty and the beast..except purple! Haha.


Haha, think Ash enjoyed the food? YEAH! I like the look Ellie may! You were beautiful!




Haha these are also some pictures from their day activity! These kids are my favorite!

We also got a chance to take a couple shots together! YEAH ! 3 musketeers baby!

Haha i can't wait for summer to mess around with these two! Life is short..time to live it up!!!

4 comments:

Kolter Anderson said...

me blog adress is kamesafootball.blogspot.com

Kolter Anderson said...

my

SHERIDAN said...

HELLO!!!! i'm so ready for school to end too!! ahhhh! it's terrible!! but it looks like you had fun!! ha ha kolters comment...:)

Unknown said...

Hey, Next year is going to rock like this year! haha