Sunday, May 18, 2008

Rockin Weekend!

So Pretty Much These last couple weeks have been absolutely phsyco! And even tho this weekend was so crazy, there were moments that were absolutely amazing and really really fun!


First of all, we had our Treble Makers performances! My voice teacher was the director of this group and it was made up of kids from ages 7th grade-10th. It was so dang fun! I had a solo during "You Can't Stop the Beat" It was sorta scary, but the addrenaline was awesome.



I have made so many friends these past couple summers during workshop and one of the funnest buddie's I've met is this gal right here! We were in Treble makers together this weekend and it was really fun to catch up and par-tay! It got me even more excited to party at workshop in 2 weeks!!!!!! YEAH!



To infinity and beyond! Here we are pretending to look cool in front of this wicked poster in the Emerson Multi purpose room.



This Lovely number right here is called last one picked. I was so excited because we got to act like total geeks in this song..but that's okay..because I got to perform on stage in my true form! HAHA. (Dont forget to turn off my playlist before you watch it!)
This weekend we also had a Birthday Luau for my baby cousin! Happy Bufday! Here is Brink a link! She's gonna grow up to be a model I swear and is gonna be twice as tall and 5 times prettier than her auntie! She'll pass me up within the next couple years!

All I can say is, We all only WISH that we could strut a bikini as well as this lil darlin! :] I love ya bay Al.

So yes this weekend was great! THis is the last week of school so there'll we definitely be more to come by the end of this week!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Calli, Yes these past two weeks have been crazy! but fun! Congrats on all your performances. Let's go to the LAKE!!!!!! ")

Tannis said...

How fun!!! K your nieces are fetchin adorable!!

Unknown said...

How fun. haha. I love last one picked. I was in that number the first year I was in workshop. haha. Its going to be fun. I can't wait to see it. haha. We should also go support the friends in the other session.

Kensie said...

what do you mean, i spelled your name wrong, is it because I put an e on the end of it?

rubberducky said...

Hey Calli- its grayson- you left a comment on my blog- but I know of you but I don't think we have officially met. Well sounds like you had a fun time at girl's camp