Friday, May 16, 2008

Aww. Da big 1-5!

" Duh duh Happy bufday!!!!!"






This past week two of my bestest friends had their 15 th birthdays and this is my ode to them!






Korky Phillis!(Korttney Phillips)



Korttney, this chica has been with me through the thick n' thin. We became friends when we were still in beehives..and we always joke about a picture that was taken that night and it always ends with..."Iew! We were Soo dang ugly back then!" Haha! I always remember how all through junior high whenever me and Korky would walk together and kids would run up and say, "are you guys like sisters or somethin?" It was so funny that we even said yes a couple times! My fondest memory with Korttney probably would have to be when we spent the night at my sister's house and she told us..yeah what lies beneath is NOT a scary movie. Go ahead and watch it. That night me and Korky I swear to you almost wet ourselves because we got so nervous! And the next morning after Korttney took a shower she blow dried her hair and it looked like a FRO on a white woman! It was so funny cuz she went up to my brother in law and said, "Hey Weston, ever seen a white woman with a Fro?" It was so amazing!


Jonny Boy

Jonny Boy actually turned 15 today! Well, this boy is pretty much my hero. He plays guitar, he writes his own music, and he is an INCREDIBLE performer! He starred this year as Harold Hill in "The Music Man" and was absolutely phenominal at the part! (hence the little band uniform he's wearing!) I've known this kid since last year when we became Teen Tones partners. Every day in there was so fun and exciting. Some of my fondest memories with Jonathan have been attempting to dip as we try and act dramatic during "Hernandoes Hideaway". Playing finger football and taking wiggle pictures at Regionals! And last but not least going to see IRON MAN a couple weeks ago and totally be phsyced and exhilirated about the movie! It was absolutely incredible! (The movie, that is) But anywho..Jonathan has helped me thru the rough times and is one of the sweetest boys I"ve ever met!

Korky and Jonny boy, where would i be without you two? I can't tell you how different my life would be without the sunshine that comes from your smiles and make my day every day every single time! I just love you both dearly! More than you'll ever know! Haha Happy Birthday! :]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh thats so sweet. I miss Korttney but I;m psched Johnny gets to come up next year. muahaha!( don't ask about the evil ish laugh because I don't know.)