Saturday, July 26, 2008

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!!

DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE???!!!!!


I MUST APOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL BECAUSE MY LIFE HAS TEMPORARILY BEEN PUT ON HOLD UNTIL I WAKE UP FROM MY
ENDSUMMER DAY'S NIGHTMARE... OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MY ENGLISH SUMMER PROJECT...
Dearest Teachers,
Thank you so very much for blessing all of us teenage adolescents with the wonderfulness of this project. We are thrilled at the thought of you all sunbathing by the pool and eating bon bons to pass the time. Please know that we so THOROUGHly look forward to the lovely test we are planned to take on the first day of school. Teachers, thx your just a bunch of REAL pals. Enjoy your last couple weeks of summer! Im so anxious to slave away on my essay I cant even contain myself! Good day to you lovely teachers! Good day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think I could have put it anymore beautifully myself. Congrats Calli, oh and you'll be fine. Midsummer isn't that bad, You're doing great. Plus if you get Andelora, you probably won't ever even take the test, haha.

Tannis said...

We read that last year. And watched the movie. It's pretty gay!!!

Unknown said...

i'm sorry. we have to do summer reading too, luckily no essay till school starts. last year it was the diary of anne frank. i felt like i was in the attic with her. i wanted to kill myself. haha this summer it was animal farm, which was really weird, but only 100 pages. :]

SHERIDAN said...

CALLI!! hello... its a good thing that you got your project done. WHAT a relief!! hahaha! :D

Marilee said...

HAHA!!! YAY DORKESS!!!! Just think this is your last one :) I'm really hopin that you get andelora because she is seriously dabomb.com:) I seriously think that you should send that to them i know andelora would get a kick out of it. You rock chicka! Love your stinkin guts!!

Maddi Anne said...

HAHAHAHA nuff said