Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wow...


We're growing up....it boggles my mind..
On the bus to Les Miserables (9th grade) OK do I look tiny or what? Haha back in the good ol' hobo days of Calli :] (8/9th)Flagstaff ! Once a cuteface always a cuteface..(9th)Yee haw wittle marcy poo! (9th)Hello, Dolly! Such cuties.. (9th)Hello Dolly hair..EEEEK! (8th)FAST FORWARD!!! Haha cowboy day.. :] (aw i miss lunch) JUST LIKE SHOOTING FISH..IN A BARRLE! Happiness is.. One of the funniest show rehearsals of my life!!! Baha

So long story short we're all growing up. As much as we hate to think about it it's true. But I want you all to know that every last one of you hold a very special place in my heart. Its something I wouldn't trade for the world! Your my unsung heroes.

All my love~Cal

2 comments:

Marilee said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You guys are freakin cute...MISS YA MUCHO!!

Unknown said...

haha, its been awesome, and I hope it stays awesome forever!!!!!!!!!! haha.