Monday, August 11, 2008

CARRY ON!!!


Today was our first day of school! IM so glad to be back and playing with the people I Love every single day! They rock my sox. Choir is gonna be absoultely amazing..which i expected! In chamber today we learned about scatting and went around in a circle and listened to the beats and rythyms of the song we were listening too. Then individually we scatted along to the notes and made it up as we went..it was SO cool ! I loved it so much. Lots of peeps also in sixth hour seminary! I love you mesa high!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

AHH!!! Thats one of my favorite things to do. Girl Chamber is the funnest thing ever...i miss it so freakin much. You are gonna love it soooo much!!

Unknown said...

you're lucky you didn't start till yesterday! we had to start on the 6th. i've already survived five days of school! :) and i'm already sick of it. :)

amber renee said...

Darling! You are too cute! I have caved into the whole blog thing..so this should be fun!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

DUDE!! My long lost cousin! Where have you been all my life? Hmm..or since our reunion two summers ago?! Haha i miss you so much! I need your blog silly! I love ya..~Cal

Unknown said...

haha, dang straight choir's fun, its what I look forward to pretty much everyday