Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Keep Holding on, there are angels all around us


I know that there have been times when people say "there are angels all around you." I believe that full heartedly. I will never forget the conference talk by Jeffrey R. Holland which spoke of the tongue of Angels. And the impact that they have in our every day lives. He spoke of angels who are unseen, yet leave us feeling their presence. He also mentioned that there are angels all around us who are in plain sight. But sometimes we dont take the time to acknowledge that they associate with us, or are right under our noses.

I have true angels in my life. Both seen and unseen. There are times when I am offered protection, or have a quick prompting to do something, or suddenly feel comforted when there is no one around, and I know that it is the unseen angels. I know that Heavenly Father has angels that attend us and comfort and help us, as we live our lives. We are His children, and He loves us, and wants us to feel as much comfort and love as humanly possible. I have angels in my life, who are seen. They surround me, and remind me why I am here. Why life is so important. They are there to teach me, and to understand the things that I cant handle alone. I know that I have been blessed with angels all around me, to help me in the moments when I feel alone. They are truly gifts from my Heavenly Father, and mean so much more to me than anything the world has to offer.

I love my angels without wings, and I do not know what I would do without them. You make every day of my life beautiful, and worth breathing, and I see His image reflected in your eyes. I love you my angels.



















1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do have angels all around you..must be all that goodness oozing out of you.

Luv you