Wednesday, February 27, 2008

He's a MUSIC MAN!!!

This week Taylor Junior High has opened their musical..."THE MUSIC MAN" I've seen it twice already and I'm seeing it two more times with the fam! EVERYONE should go see it if they have the time. This show is seriously amazing and here are some pictures with members of the cast! Me and dear old Charlie Cowell..aka my lil bro! I'm so proud of you Nicky-poo! You are AMAZING!Charlie with mama..Nick is getting so tall can you believe it?!
Here I am with Jonathan. He played Harold Hill! He was incredible, and those band costumes were awesome!!
This is Winthrop! He was just about the cutest thing I have EVER SEEN! You play my favoritest little boy ever!


There were a bunch of goofballs in the show to mess around with afterwards!

Here we are imitating one of the scenes from the show. Isn't it attractive? Haha.



Here is my favorite scene of Nick's! Enjoy! Make sure to turn off the music before you play this! :]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to see that show. haha. Its gonna be great!

Valerie said...

So I believe Jonathan has on more make up than you do in that picture!
The show was incredible!