Sunday, February 10, 2008

Night on the town!

This past weekend I got to go to CO-ED with Nathan Dandridge! We had 16 people in our group and it was SOOOO much fun! We all went to Marc's house to eat dinner, (which consisted of shiskabobs and cheesecake) and then we all took pictures together! There were some pretty hyper-active kids there, including myself which made all the more fun to be with them! At the dance, we had our own little circle of goofy mormon kids who dance as crazily as they can, and I couldn't have had a better weekend! :] Here are the trillions of pictures I took...ENJOY!!!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

How come you didn't even tell me you were going to the dance?! Well that sounds so fun! and everyone looks beautiful! can't wait til i go to dances! Love ya!

miyacamille said...

So fun! Thats looks like alot of fun :) You all look adorable

Nathan D. said...

so calli who did you go with?thats right nathan some times i think hes a jerk to people.jk i had a blast hope you did to,and thanks for going with me.o ya when ever we hang out agin we should try the flip thing agin when your not in a skert.

Tannis said...

How fun! You all looked so pretty and handsome! I'm so excited to be 16 and I can go to dances!!!

Kensie said...

Hey girly that dance looks like it was so much fun. I loved going to dances they were the greatest. I seriously can not believe Ashley in the picture with her date, she is so funny, like she actually picks him up!!!!

SHERIDAN said...

dude, that looks so fun!!! I love everyone's dresses! You're so pretty Calli!

SHERIDAN said...

yah we were in the choir room at mesa!!! ha ha!