Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mesa Kids + Snow = PAR-TAY!

So this past weekend we had a laurel and priest snow outing and it was SOOOO much fun! Seriously it was the best! Here are tons of pics and vids from this awesome weekend! Enjoy! Me, Ashlee, and Lauren trying to look as cute as possible. (Yeah right!!! ) Yet again..me and Ashlee embracing our never-ending girls camp type look!
Okay...i should start a poll...should we keep our hair like this for always?
I took this picture when the snow was falling Friday night. Isn't it so pretty?!
This is me, Lauren, Liz, Ashlee, and Juliet taking pictures in the falling snow!
This is how much fresh snow was on the cars in the morning when we woke up!
Um..you'd probably rather to just not ask about this one...but Eric decided that THIS getup is what he was going to wear in the snow!

Okay so these two make me laugh really hard. Eric and Liz were in my car and are hilarious! Here's our sledding videos!! Make sure to turn off my playlist to hear us screaming! haha.

Thx brother Kirwin for taking this last video for us! :]

4 comments:

SHERIDAN said...

looks way fun!!! i love the snow!

Unknown said...

Wow, I really need to do better. I haven't even loaded my pics on from flagstaff, and Co-ed. Don't worry its coming

Valerie said...

You girls are so funny the videos are great!

Rachel said...

i want my ward to do that! i haven't been i falling snow in many years. that looks like so much fun! love ya!