Saturday, September 29, 2012

September in Review!

Hey there Journal, It's been a few weeks! But that's okay. I'm just hoping to update you real quick on what's been going on. Probably one of the most exciting things on my agenda is that I have been cast in.....
I am very grateful to announce that I will have the joy of playing Ghost of Christmas Present. I'm kinda obsessive about how excited I am for this opportunity!! In summary my character is sassy American who knocks some sense into Mr. Scrooge. I cant wait to belt it out and do my best. Ah! In other news, I'm just chugging along in school and trying my very hardest to pass theory. I've been going to see the tutor frequently and I am really happy to say that it is helping out a lot and that I am working up the chain to getting an awesome grade in the class. The proof is real :)
Other than that, I've been trying to work hard and just enjoying time with the people I love. We went to the D-Backs game last night and the boys kicked the Cubs, 8-3! Way to go, dudes!!!! In closing, don't ever forget that the gospel is true, and that Heavenly Father is always listening. He is always ready to answer our prayers, but far too many of us won't even take the time to ask. But once we do, he answers in His own way and time without fail. I know this to be true. All my love, Calli

No comments: