Thursday, November 29, 2007

76 trombones are coming your way!





Holy Cowell!!!



So Nick comes home today from school and tells me,

"Hey, guess what! I got a Lead Role in

Taylor Junior High's production

of the Music Man!!!




I promise that I almost passed out from

excitement! He on the other hand was very reserved and

chillaxed about it which was quite a shock to me! Because I

know that I would be bouncing off the WALLS if I ever got

called back and made a lead in a musical! I'm still working on

that one! :]











So many amazing kids got casted for the

show such as Nick, Trevor Shepherd, Jonathan Stones,

Marc Lorenzen, and even little Kevin Hale ;] and I am

so stinkin proud of all of them!






I can't wait to see the show and I know

that it's gonna be
awesome!



























































3 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

I apologize to every poor soul who has and have yet to see the ginormous gap underneath my post!
:]

Kensie said...

Cool, nice job Nick that is awesome. Hey how was your Thanksgiving? Did you get together with all of the family? How did it go?
We miss you guys and love you lots, again tell Nick that is so great, were so proud

Rachel said...

That soudns so fun! I decided that you and me should try out for a play out of school! ok? it's a deal!