Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thespian Conference Day 2


Here's some more memories of Thespian Conference! Once more we took some more really fun workshops, including yoga! I never realized how amazing it was until I did it! We all felt so chillaxed after it that it wasn't even funny! We also found out that we were chosen to perform that night for the critic's choice award in the group musical number category. We got into costume as fast as we could and performed Beethoven's Day in front of 1600 people. It was incredible! Here are some shots of day 2!




Wiggle picture of Tyson, Jason, and David on the bus!


Me and Michelle, all I can say is....AHHHH!



I am madly in love with the suns!!! I thought this was an awesome billboard!



As I was adding condiments to my burger, I made a smiley face on half of a bun!


This is Becca making her trucker impersonation!


Shots of the cast backstage:










The many faces of Frank and Maddi!







Yay, don't we just love wiggle pictures?






The night was just flat out amazing and I'm so eternally grateful for my friends who made it such an enjoyable experience for me and the opportunity we had to go! Also thanks to my family for always supporting me! (WOW, sounds like I've just won a Tony award or something!) Well, I won't be winning one today...but maybe if I follow my dreams and give it everything I've got, I'll make it to the top someday! :)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

So i am pretty jealous of this whole acting school thing or whatever! man! i need to be in a play! looks like you had so much fun!

Paleo Lovin said...

What A bunch of THESPIANS. What the heck is a wiggle pic?

Brandon and Mandy said...

Calli! The other day Bridget gave me her blog address. I was on the phone with her, and I was all, "Who is that girl holding Ally?" When she told me it was you, I couldn't believe it! I guess I forgot while I was in my newlywed bubble that time runs at the same pace for everyone! Nick has grown so much too. How do you like Mesa High? How is it being and Aunt?! Sure miss yall.

Tannis said...

I love these pictures!! Haha they make me laugh so hard. You did sooo good in Charlie Brown! That play was so good! PS Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love ya girl

Nathan D. said...

"UPDATE YOU HOBO" jk