Sunday, November 25, 2007

Turkey Day!

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while! I've been pretty busy the past couple of days! :) Thanksgiving was great, very YUMMY! We had quite a crew there and here are a couple pics of the event!



Lil Baby Allison


Mom,Daddy,and Brinky


My chubsy! Allybaba!











And while I'm at it, I just want to say how eternally thankful I am for my family and for my friends you are all the world to me! I don't know what I would do without you! You make me who I am today and I love you!



















6 comments:

Valerie said...

Thanks Calli,
You made my day! It was fun catching up this past weekend.
Love Mom

Tannis said...

cute pictures girl! keep posting I love it! =]

Rachel said...

Aw! i love how christmasie your blog is it makes me so happy! i just decorated my house christmas! i am so thankful for you to, you make workshop so fun and i am so happy i met you! i love you calliandra! and yes i must see you soon!

Paleo Lovin said...

calli i need you to email me the wedding pic of weston and I. I have never seen it before.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

ah talli walli how precious! thanks for cropping the lower half off of the picture of us in which i look albino. wuv ya! -Julia

Kensie said...

Just wondering were I am at in those pictures? Did not know if I scrolled to fast down but im pretty sure I did not see myself in any of those!!
Just kidding love ya