Friday, November 16, 2007

Thespian conference day one!

k

Ok, before I say anything I want you all to know that Thespians aren't a bunch of gay theater people! It just means theater people. Anyways, so the cast of Charlie Brown is lucky enough to be able to go to Thespian conference where we get to take different workshops having to do with singing, dancing, and acting and we also entered one of our group numbers into a competition! If we win, we get to perform in front of 1600 teenagers! Yikes! Well, here are some pictures from our first day!

Me and Thomas being goofy on the way to the Phoenix Civic Center




MMM...Baja Fresh! So my salad was about 10X bigger than David's poor little taco!


Michelle, Beka, and David at lunch.


Alison, Thomas, and Reshea


Eric's emo shot!


Maddi and Tyson!


Me and Kellykins!


Manly Maddi!


This group of kids is so stinkin fun! I'll make sure to post as soon as I get home tomorrow with pictures of day two!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You guys are incredible!!I'm glad everything went well. Congrats on
winning Musical Group number. How was the limo ride?