Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fire in the Hole!!!!

Holy cow, what a day it has been!!! Today my dad woke up and decided that he was going to rip out our tile all on his own! (I wonder about him sometimes!) The house is wrapped up like a package a flash frozen food, there is dust EVERYWHERE, and the sound of the cursed jackhammer sounds like World War three! All day long I've been hiding in the safety of my room as tile shards ricochet off my door! It amazes me that no one got a piece of tile to the eye or some other kind of casualty! Here are pics of the whole ordeal.

Dad looking like good ole' Darth to the Vader


Hey, least I don't hafta mop today!


My bestest friend! (cue sarcasm)


My beloved bomb shelter..complete with brand new sheets, comforter, and pillows I might add!


Truth be told, this is where I spent my entire day!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Lookout sister, the remodeling queen will be visiting your shelter
shortly! :O

Nathan D. said...

ya sometimes i do

Kensie said...

Calli that was awsome singing, you are amazing,you sounded just like her! Way to go kid. Love ya

SHERIDAN said...

i know we are pretty dang sexy!!! ha ha ha jk! but dude i miss you so much too! we need to hang out. theres been soooo much dramma this year you dont even know!

miyacamille said...

CALLI! your going to make wittle baby Naters cry with your scary pictures!
For some odd reason he told me to tell you to stop... :S
Haha