Thursday, November 1, 2007

Late night study party with myself!

So what do you get with a teenager who just played violet in mesa high's musical, a buttload of math homework that needs to be done, and the lack of will-power to accomplish that homework?? Well, i'm not really sure exactly....but I think I'll call the look: Mo the tough-man truck driver.


It's insane how creative I can get while bored out of my mind! I must admit though...it is a very attractive look and maybe I should play the role of Mo more often!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Holy Moly, Go to sleep already!!!

Rachel said...

HAHA! oh my gosh calli i love you. and i must also admit that you do look pretty sexy in a beard! wow i miss you!

Paleo Lovin said...

Can't wait to see you perform on Saturday!

Jana said...

Hey girl, I hope you can forgive me:) I really hope that I can see a copy of the great performance!! Love the hair!

Kensie said...

What? What in the world? You are was to bored girl!! You need to come out here to UTAH and we will show you a good time! Love ya