Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finally!



So school is pretty much over for the semester! YES! I don't think that anyone can understand how dad gum excited I am! (Dad gum just slipped, I think i've been around my sunday school teachers too much! :] Hey bro. pete, give it a little shakey shake! :] )






ANYWAYS, to celebrate the upcoming holiday, I created this inspired work of art! (me and brinky were playing with play-do!)

If you couldn't tell, it's a lil play do nativity scene. Speaking of Nativities, I wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know how grateful I am for the true meaning of Christmas. I was blessed enough to participate in Rob Moffat's Oratorio called the Nativity and it was so amazing! The spirit was so strong that it was nearly overwhelming! I'm so thankful for my lord and redeemer, even Jesus Christ. He is my light and my song and I know that he's the one who's given me the strength to stand in holy places and not be moved. I love the savior, I love this holiday season, and I love the joy and peace that come from spending time with the family and friends that I so greatly adore! I love you all. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

The nativity was amazing and so are you!Keep sharing your talents
they really do bless the lives of others.
Love Mom ")

Nathan & Cherish said...

You are the cutest girl ever!
I hope to see you tomorrow at 7:00! Tell Ashlee I'm so sorry and to please come after she gets done babysitting! I love you girl!

Rachel said...

reading your blog makes me so happy! and that nativity is sexy!