Saturday, December 1, 2007

Tis the season....








So this has nothing to do with Christmas..but I wanted to share this video with you! It's a video of my dear freshman junior high seminary teacher doing his "high kick"! I love it!!!







Now that we've all laughed a little bit, here is a more serious topic....





Sadly, on the night of..(whenever it was) I Calli Anderson ruined the gingerbread cookies I tried sooooo hard to make!





(Mom quickly told me that I should spray them with lacquer and make them into Christmas ornaments) :{





They make look tasty as they are shown here....but oh contraire!



Dad walked in , took a bite of one of the poor excuses of a cookie, and says "Are these sugar free?" Anyways..since I couldn't eat them I decided to take a picture and (sorry mom)



play with my food!


Oh well, I guess I better keep working at it...or my future family will be eatin' flash-frozen dinners each night! Mmmm.....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your posts! They always make me laugh. i am so sorry about the cookies but if i was there i probably would have eaten them, just cause i eat almost anything. And i wish my seminary teacher could do a high kick like that!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i miss brother arnett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love him!!!!!!!!! he will always and forever be my favorite seminary teacher!!! -Jewls
PS if you and abby combined your cooking skills maybe they'd be half way decent?

Tannis said...

I miss Bro. Arnett!!! He was my favorite! I love how your posted that! That's awesome!

Valerie said...

That video of Bro. Arnett always make me laugh. Especially when we froze it frame by frame on the big screen. I am so grateful for awesome seminary teachers and the time they put in!!Let's give that Kitchenaid another whirl! :)