Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's a Wonderful Life!


No, I'm not talking about the movie! I'm just talking about my life in general! I am so greatly blessed that it's almost hard to believe! My Christmas was so fun! Santa was very generous this year and took care of me..just like i knew he would. Here are a couple pictures of my awesome Christmas celebration!


Here mom is busy at work in the kitchen while Frank watches...smacking his lips at the aroma of the honey-baked ham.



Dear ole' Daddy-o read me and Nick "Twas' the night before Christmas" on Christmas Eve. Okay, so Bridget is on the activities committee in her ward ..therefore she was in charge of the ward Christmas party. She brought over these decorations to use in our house to make it look more festive. Unfortunately, I was a sucker and they caught me shaking the boxes to see if I could guess what was inside. As it turns out, I just got a plateful of embarrassment ..because they were EMPTY!
This is my lovely stocking! You can't see everything that's inside but let's just say that I got a lot of candy, gum, and other really fun goodies!
Here's Ally baba with one of the bows off her present!
I think Ally had a lot of fun with that bow!
WAY too much fun with that bow!I tried to take a picture with Brinky, but I guess she really wasn't in the mood!
Okay, so I've been raving to Santa about how much I would like an acoustic electric guitar this year. Santa reminded me that our budget was a lot smaller this year, so I had accepted the fact that I might not get one. But dear old Santa, he still came through and surpised me so much! I love you!
My wonderful grandma, knows that I am madly in love with Charlie Brown so she decided to buy me this card that plays the charlie brown theme song on the inside!
MMMM..santa also knew that I love hot cheetos! So I found these in my stocking!




I have been out of perfume for a really long time. Now I can finally smell sweet again!
Okay, so this isn't exactly my gift! But Nick got a really cool nerf target shooting thing, and it was pretty fun! I think I'll try and be just as good of a marksman (or markswoman) as my daddy!
My Christmas was so fun this year! I am eternally grateful for all I have been blessed with and for the time I got to spend with my family!!! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats so schway Calli! MERRY CHRISTMAS! Can't wait for New Years eve!