Friday, December 28, 2007

Starting fresh....

So this year is almost over.

I am very excited to turn a new page.


I like the idea of starting on a clean slate.


This post is here to say, Thanks 2007. You've been great.


The new colors and music to the blog is to kick off my new beginning.


Life is short, so we need to live it up as much as we can...as long as we can be responsible and trustworthy in the process.


Everyday is a new adventure, but life is a journey.


So look out world, here I come. I'm gonna take everyday as it comes and never look back.

I know where I stand and what I believe in.

Life is rich and vibrant and we were sent here to take it all in one step at a time......


AND I INTEND TO DO IT!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOORAY FOR THE NEW YEAR! Looknig forward to another year with you. See you later!

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

I love a girl who is so timely in her updating. My last post is almost a month old baaaad mama!!

I hope your birthday is wonderful!!
I love you ")

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

Yes it's your mama but you didn't sign out so it looks like your commenting to yourself......again ")