Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hallelujah! I'm finally 16!!!!!!!!!


I have the bestest friends EVER.

End of discussion.

My birthday this year was absolutely amazing!








So my day started off with me being kidnapped by the Laurels and going to eat DELICIOUS and maybe even deadly breakfast burritos!

I know you can't tell from the picture, but this food was sooooo tasty! Props to the leaders! :]
Here's me and "Ashee" at the breakfast. We've got that "just rolled out of bed " look goin! I think we've become masters of that style!
We decided to digest our food while we took some good ole' wiggle pictures. The baby isn't too sure about those faces though!
I think they planned the breakfast too early , because Ashlee got way too slap happy for her own good. At least she made friends with the ball. :]




And then, even more exciting, my amazing friends took me on my very first date and trust me.....they did it up right. So first we went out to Usery Pass and we got to eat really yummy food, play around, and sit around a campfire. The very first picture for this post is all of us together out in the desert.
Once the park closed at 8, we went to Abby Well's house and we watched Cool Runnings, and brought in the New Year together!!! They even made me and Katie (we share the same birthday) a yummy cake and special glasses to drink Martinelli's out of!!!
Before we ate, we all walked up to the top of a little mountain and this is what the sunset looked like! It was so pretty!


Abby and Aaron made me and Katie our very own cake! I thought it was so cute! Can you read my name on top of the cake?!

Me and Maddi looking very attractive as always! Ha ha! I love that we can be silly together!


Me and Ashlee were being very hyper! Don't worry, our cups are filled with Martinelli's! ;]


Daniel and his slice of cake! Ha ha, I'm so grateful to have him around , he's so fun!

Me and Marc (my date) I'm grateful that he planned all of the fun stuff we did , and for making my night very enjoyable! Some people's first dates can be very painful and awkward/embarrassing. But mine was far from it . It was so much fun! My friends are so fantabulous and they are such a blessing in my life! I love you all!!!! :]
ps. something went terribly wrong with this post and the comment bar is WAY down the page! Just look for it! IT's there!
















































































6 comments:

Rachel said...

So didi mention sometimes your blog makes me want to cry? but in a good way! your posts are just so amazing and youare such a wonderful person! i love you and hope you did have a wonderful birthday slash new years!

Unknown said...

Haha I am so glad that your first date couold be good. Your amazing and I'm glad I could be your first date!

Valerie said...

I'm glad your birthday was so much fun. What a blessing to have such great friends. Happy 16 & Happy New Year!

Valerie said...

Hey Calli I'm back come visit

Kensie said...

Happy Birthday Calli baby, Yeah your 16..finally huh? Its great to be 16 and drive, date, get older, start paying for things, taking on more responsibility, parents putting you under a microscope.....just kidding it really is wonderful. We miss you love!

SHERIDAN said...

looks like you had a lot of fun!! aaawww!! your first date!!! EXCITING!!!