Sunday, January 27, 2008

REGIONALS!

So this weekend me and A LOT of my friends from school auditioned for the all west regional choir. Here are a couple of pics of the people who were there with me! Later that evening I was blessed to find out that I was the 1st alternate in the alto section for that choir. So if anyone should drop out for any reason, then I'm in!! Out of the 100 kids who get into this choir, over 20 of those kids came from MESA HIGH! Way to show em what we're made of guys! I'm so excited for this opportunity to sing and learn this music with all my friends! I love you all and you are all so talented! :]



Me and Chase just chillin to pass the time til our auditions! ( ps- i look really scary here!)
Michelle and Matt were keeping me entertained through the long hours we spent way out in the STICKS! aka Surprise, AZ!
Marc, Katie, and Abby. Once again ...all of us trying to keep ourselves occupied!
After auditions, we were waiting for the bus for a while..and me and Jonathan played finger football! It was really fun, I had never played it before! haha. :]

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Way to go Calli! You guys are incredible!Keep smiling and Keep
Singing!! ")

Unknown said...

Haha yes. Sorry I haven't written for a while. I forget to bring my camera places. But hey I'm gonig to get Jazz Md so no worries.

Rachel said...

So i believe i already told you that i am SO proud of you and the closest from our school is a kid that got 3rd alternative! Good job!