Saturday, January 19, 2008

STRIKE!!!

So we went bowling for Nick's birthday and it was really fun! We went with the fam ...Biddy, Wes, Brinky dink, Allard, mamma and the whole lot of em! What a crew let me tell ya!!! Here are a lot of pics and vids from the event! :] Make sure that your sound is turned down a little for the videos because it was LOUD at the bowling ally!




Big grampa and baby Al! They were the support team cheering the whole way through!
The birthday boy himself. It's a little crazy how big he's getting. He's even taller than me now!
Hey Biddy, don't you cry over spilled soda!!!




Brinky dink a linky! She's one of THE cutest little girls i know!!!!


Mmmm. Nachos ! Does a girl need to say more? Wes dogg asked me, "Calli! Did you just take a picture of your nachos?!" and I said, "First of all, they're NICK"S nachos...and YES i just did!"




Dear lil Brinky, she fell in love with the air vent at the front of the bowling ball shoot. I love how easily entertained little kids can get! Well, i'm very easily entertained too! haha. :]

Wes dogg got a spare and wasn't ashamedcelebrate! That's right, get your groove on boy!!Bridget had a LOVELY bowling technique that was all her own! :]

6 comments:

Nathan & Cherish said...

AHHHHH I MISSSSS YYYOOOUUU!!!! I really really miss you! How's life? It sounds like you are having fun and loving being 16! Yay! You need to come visit us in our barn keep on blogging so I feel like I'm still there ... kinda!

Valerie said...

hey pep,
I'm glad we have a multi-media queen in the family. You do such a great job getting all the super shots of everyone! Best wishes with regionals this saturday!Love ya, mom

Unknown said...

haha. I love bowling! I also love your ever concious attempts to find blogging material. haha.

Paleo Lovin said...

Hey Doobah, don't ever drink an entire bottle of Martinelli's in one siiting again! That is not helping you on your path to health and weightloss!

Tannis said...

How fun! I love going bowling!

Kensie said...

your blog looks so good, hey when are you guys coming out here? Are you coming for Spring Break? Whats the date?