Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You Can't Stop the Beat!


So pretty much, I got the opportunity to go see one of the most amazing shows ever!!! And that show is called........HAIRSPRAY! And no, not the movie, but the real life performance of it on stage! The national tour came to Mesa and I am so blessed to have parents that love me enough to get me tickets to go see it and have a fun night with a buddy!

Me and Maddi-cuteface-Moffat went to the show together and it was sosososo fun! There's never a dull moment between the two of us!!! There was a part at the very end of the show where the lead, Tracy Turnblad says, "C'mon MESA! Let's Dance!" And they started to play some funky music and we had NO SHAME in getting our boogie on and rocking the joint!
So pretty much when me and Maddi asked each other what our favorite part of the show was, without hesitation we both answered, "SEAWEED! SEAWEED!" He was an incredible performer and was one of the best characters in the whole show!
This is the cast performing in their last number...you can't stop the beat! ps- Everyone needs to know that I did NOT take these pictures myself illegally! They're pictures off of the official tour website! :]
THis show was one of the best performances I have EVER seen. It was so amazing and both of us promised that we would be in this show before we die!!! Cuz YOU CAN'T STOP THE BEAT!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow! It looks like it was amazing!!
I'm glad you had fun.
mummer

SHERIDAN said...

OMG!!! looks way fun!!

Unknown said...

You lucky dog. Man I can't wait for my first Broadway show, I'm kind of hoping wicked or the drowsy chaperone.............anyway that sounds like a BLAST!!!!!!!! Have fun and stay groovy....congrats on getting asked to your first dance!

Rachel said...

Sorry i haven't commented in a while. anyways i am so jealous! that sounds so so fun! we still need to watch charlie brown.

Rachel said...

Sorry i haven't commented in a while. anyways i am so jealous! that sounds so so fun! we still need to watch charlie brown.

miyacamille said...

Woah! that looks like it was amazing! SO fun