Wednesday, January 23, 2008

NOVACAINE!!!!

Today I went to the dentist...and of course I was given a GOOD dose of novacaine to numb my mouth! The results were pretty drastic and I couldn't help but laugh at myself the entire way home! One side of my mouth was all droopy and the other was swollen way up high on my face. I could only talk out of one side, well...just see for yourself!!! Make sure to turn my playlist off before you watch these!!

I decided to sing to the radio on the way home from the dentist, but I ended up looking like Barbra Streisand or something because my lips were ALL OVER the place!!! It was so weird!!!

Pretty much, it was just a lot of DUMB NUMBness!!! But I'm not gonna lie, it was very entertaining! :]

2 comments:

Tannis said...

Hahaha I love it! Calli you are so cute and funny!

Valerie said...

Thanks for the sincere sympathy regarding our hotel room. I only wish we were really staying in that big shiny hotel that's like 500.00 a night! I'm glad you recovered from your dumbness I mean numbness ")Have a great day!