Sunday, January 13, 2008

A day at the zoo

Okay so I am a bad blogger, it's been a couple weeks since we actually went to the zoo for Brinky's 3rd Birthday, but I figured better late than never! It was a pretty fun day, I have to say. I think we all felt right at home ...considering the Party Animals that we all are! Aww. These guys were so cute here are a couple of orangutangs taking a lil snooze!

This guy I caught redhanded trying to escape out of his cage. He was trying to get to the greener grass on the other side! Luckily we caught him at a safe time, because me and Bridget usually catch them at the blessed time of year when love is in the air! ;]





I absolutely adore this picture! Because it really captures the way that the sisters act when they're around each other!!! As Brinky would say, we act like "doobahs!"


Mmmm. Lunchtime! Lil Ally was sure enjoying her food! I caught her in mid-bite!
Here's the birthday girl herself! She's such a cutie and I love her so much! She always keeps me entertained, that's for sure! :]



Okay so this has NOTHING to do with the zoo, but the other day my mom was making homemade pizza and I was watching her pour the tomato sauce onto the dough and by some freakish accident of nature...it made a PERFECT like stencil letter "C"!!! I thought it was so cool and I literally dodged across the room to get my camera and take a picture before she smeared it! It made me happy that a little sign of my name showed up like that in my dinner! Haha. :]

5 comments:

Rachel said...

CALLI! oh my gosh you have that song on the top an playing! so are you gonna keep doing it for sure? well thank you for the music! hehe

Valerie said...

So Sweet! I love the picture of you
and Bid it does seem to capture you. The blog looks great! ")

SHERIDAN said...

i love the zoo!! i havent been there in forever!!!

Tannis said...

So cute!! Looks like you had fun! I can't WAIT to take my niece and nephew there someday!! =]

Unknown said...

Haha, yea I remember when I went to the zoo and love was in the air. Can you say AWKWARD! haha. We should get a group of friends and go to the zoo.